thomas mayer_ archive   |  Search  |  Categories  |  Registration  |  About  |  Log In  |
 
   
Search 
Germany, Mechernich-Wachendorf, the Brother-Claus-Chapel is sanctified to the holy Niklaus von Fluee, so called Brother Claus1417-1487. The chapel was built 2005-2007 with Swiss architect Peter Zumthor. On his own ground donated and built by farmer Hermann-Josef and Trudel Scheidtweiler, the whole family and helpers to praise god and in honor to Holy Niklaus von Fluee TUR, Turkey, Buyuk Cekmece, the Sancaklar Mosque in a suburb of Istanbul, architecture by Emre Arolat Architects 2014 CAN, Canada, Art Gallery of Ontario, refurbishment and new buildings by Gehry Partners, opening November 2008